Here you can check the wedding price and book the session with the destination photographer in Copenhagen.
And, you know, the main thing – it’s very easy to get married in Copenhagen – danish you or foreign.
Anything is possible.
The wedding ceremony usually is short, so we can spend more time walking and making pictures of you and looking to the beautiful views of the wonderful Copenhagen and the destination photographer in Copenhagen will be your guide during your wedding photo session tour in Copenhagen.
OBS. I make sessions only for weddings with duration max 5 hours long.
- 1 hour of photography including edited photographs.
- At least 25 edited photographs, a selection of formal and reportage images.
Ready in 8 weeks after shoot.
Price: 2800DKK/ €420
- 1,5-2 hours of photography including photographs.
- At least 50 edited photographs a selection of formal and reportage images.
Ready in 10 weeks after shoot.
Price: 4000DKK/ €580
- 2-4 hours of photography including photographs.
- At least 125 edited photographs, a selection of formal and reportage images.
Ready in 12 weeks after shoot.
Price from: 6500DKK/ €950
All pictures are in digital, transfer to clients with the link on dropbox.
Books and prints available to order separately as extras.
If you want more hours or something special, you are welcome to write me and ask firstname.lastname@example.org
With payment via bank transfer choose currency of transfer — DKK — danish krone.
There are bank fees from all banks, including yours and Danish bank.
Bank extras — 150DKK for each payment, covers bank expences and fees.
It is allowed to pay in cash in EURO, but i will charge you for currency difference. (from 50€ extra, depends on the pack)
All prices are in Danish Krone and includes 25% VAT for Denmark